Tuesday, April 26, 2011
We loaded up on sassy and hit KC Power & Light armed with 3 days worth of Dance Central moves.
Jayme may have overdosed on the sassy, by the end of the night she had 4 gentleman following her and one even following her ALL THE WAY to the car. But I'll let her fill you in on that.
Penelope does Kansas City.
Despite my hatred for the midwest, I surprisingly LOVED KC. The lack of sorostitutes, orange skin, yellow/white hair, childish rubber animal bracelets, and talk of who hooked up with who last night was the highlight of my trip. Alright, maybe a little dramatic but point being, Kansas City is cool.
For real, highlights of 'Return of the Sister' weekend:
1. A bedroom/bath all ready for me upon arrival, complete with contact solution.
2. Scooters for coffee and breakfast burrito, plus a major catch-up session
3. AMERICAN JAZZ MUSEUM along with Hai's amazing co-workers
4. "Jazz is...." exhibit. Loved it. I would take a picture just so I could remember it BUT there was too many signs that said, DO NOT TAKE PICTURES. Didn't feel it would be right to get kicked out on the first day, let alone at Haleigh's place of employment.
5. Kickin it with the little one. Trip to the park, (I'm peeeeeeing on the FLOOOOOR!!!) Easter egg coloring, hot cocoa at the grocery store, Easter egg hunt, etc, etc, etc.
6. Homemade Chimichangas
7. Visit from my bff
8. Danceeeeeee Centrallllll!!!! on the kinect. I was a little obsessed. I am still obsessed.
Last but not least, Drum roll please.....
9. POWERRR AND LIIIIIGHT!!! In a well executed attempt at re-creating Tonic night (minus Enocky) Going out as Sisters succeeded in having 'the times of our lives'.
I'm starting to realize I get crazy. Real Crazy. I met more men (some sexier than others) in one night then i've met the whole time i've been back in Oregon. I get.....social?? The Jamaican, the bouncer, the dancer (aka, my boyfriend), the other dancer, the man from Louisiana that mistakenly thinks LSU is gonna beat Oregon football next year (wtf?), ALWAYS meet interesting people in the ladies room, uhhh and George?
All in all, NO, going out has never been this fun.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Welll, it was Thursday and the 5 musketeers had nothing better to do sooo…
yup you guessed it! We headed out to Tonic (aka techno club)
Ok. There’s some rules/regulations you must follow in order to Go out as Sisters.
First of all, you HAVE to be economical...especially when you’re dealing with your OWN money. If you don’t pay attention, it’ll be gone before ya know it and you’ll be headin home drunk and broke.
The next important rule you need to follow is ALWAYS have your pre-going out Nutter Butter, followed by a quick nap. If you can get these two things done prior to steppin out the door, you will be better prepared for a fantastic night.
Another thing most sisters don’t understand that is a must is, there always has to be at least one diva and one under control sis. These roles may change throughout the night, but you are in for a real disaster if you happen to get two divas and no sister under control at the same time. Trust me.
Also, keep an open mind when you go out in a Mid-West college town. You will hear quite a lot of techno...and will most likely come across some ignorant folks. (you may want to perfect your “techno dance” cause if not, you’re in for a whole lot of standing and not much dancing)
Have both an optimist and a...realist, in order to keep things interesting.
Let the good music come to you (this can be done by sitting in the corner table texting and creepin on the weirdos dancing. i promise it can become quite entertaining)
Uhhh white boys dance funny. Not really a rule/regulation, mostly just an observation of the night. Technically its not really dancing thought, just butt wiggling from side to side. Some may justifiably say its cute. Some. ; )
#1 Entertainment Rule: Pay close attention to the “ladies room gossip”. Soooo much drama goin on in there. Love it.
Always go out with a member of the law enforcement (Michael)
And last but not least...ALWAYS feed your drunk friend hots dogs from the local street vender. It’ll snap em right out of their drunken stuper and they’ll be set for a couple more hours of gossip and animal shaped bracelet talk (or whatever sorostitutes talk about)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Thank goodness they have babies so they understand.
We can't even describe how funny this video is.
Jayme had a spiritual awakening, Haleigh said who knows 30 times and Taso is not in the video which he thinks if fantastic.
No crotch shots because Jayme didn't get any flip action.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Saturday, August 28, 2010
When Tonic happens there is not much you can do.
From drunk girls grinding, to drunk girls fighting, not to mention drunk girls attempting to seduce your man.
There are a few thing to remember...
1. It's not a picture it's a video
2. It's all about the steps
3. Shot, shot, shot, shot, shot...
4. Bring your stiff arm
5. Girls will want to have his babies
6. Cups fall
7. It's madness
8. Kamillion is a number
9. We started the party
10. Oregonians are off the chain