Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Losing My Tropical Virginity



So, Technically I lost my Trops viginity years ago..but this Saturday was the first time I was able to actually go in to buy my own. (To those of you who are uneducated on Trops, it is a restaurant that has about 10 alcoholic slushy machines, all different flavors. They are they best thing I have ever tasted.) I tell the dude, half 57 Chevy, half Silver Bullet. He replys, "I'm gonna need to see some ID". I smile and say OK! After studying my ID for a good 20 seconds, he says, "Whoa, you're BRAND new"...lol little did he know, I'm not that new : )

We get our Trops and arrive home just in time for Saturday Night Live. To our delight, Tina Fey is HOSTING! If you missed it, here is the best skit of the night. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment