Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Crazy Day at the Nut Farm

Lucky for Char flippy died before she leaned against the door, fell into my room and then my dad closed the door on her.

I've always known my family was different but I've never been able to put my finger on it.

The older I get the more clues I see to why & how it is that my odd family is so odd.

Today I learned that we all, and by that I mean the entire extended family, get along. What!?! Really!?!

Yeah, it's true. The entire evening we bump into each other, chat, then we go our separate ways, bump into someone else chat... bump into a group, sit down and chat. This goes on all night.

Needless to say it was an interesting day/night.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love how beautiful our back yard is. Can't wait to stand in the garden, drink wine, and chat with the fam.

    2. I had wayyy more than 1 drink of alcohol that day. We were drinking all day, little water, and the last drink was a TOXIC margarita...lol

    3. I'm 99% sure I ___ __ ____.

    4. I love how all you can see is peoples' butts. I can't tell who anyone is by looking at their butts lmao...except yours, moms, and chars.

    5. Is that Uncle Jerry carrying around the baby swatting flys??? LMAO. Love it. Ahahahahah and i love how he says, "awww yea i got one...you wanna get one??" in a baby voice!!

    6. Brezlyn is SO freakin cute!!!!

    7. I love Flip's voice..

    8. I love how i got my monthly dose of Uncle Mark's potty mouth...even though i wasn't there.

    9. Typical family conversation...finding 110 reasons why the attempt to keep the flys out of the house is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete